Your donations help the Roslyn Cemetery Beneficial Association continue its mission to protect and preserve Roslyn’s vital cemetery resources.
You may send contributions directly or consider employee matching opportunities:
PO Box 156
Roslyn, WA 98941
Donations to the Roslyn Cemetery Beneficial Association may be directed to either of two support opportunities:
- a Project Fund that supports ongoing cemetery renovation. Donations go to this fund unless otherwise specified.
- the David Browitt Memorial Fund, an endowed account providing long-term support for cemetery preservation.
RCBA serves to:
- fund cemetery renovation,
- advocate for the cemetery,
- provide educational resources for the community, and
- access resources for cemetery preservation.
RCBA has supported numerous projects since its inception. Here are some examples:
- In 2010, the RCBA applied for and received a Humanities Washington Award recognizing the contributions of Dick Watts for his work to restore, protect, and promote the importance of Roslyn’s historic cemeteries.
- Organized a Blessing of Cemetery Mass followed by a community Memorial Day Picnic.
- Contributed funds in 2011 to repair fencing in the Serbian Cemetery.
- Conducted historical cemetery walking tours for area school groups, international student groups, and visiting dignitaries (2011-2018).
- Facilitated a 2015 presentation by the Washington State Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation on preserving our cemeteries.
- Established a managed account with the City of Roslyn to support new project initiatives.
- Contributed funds in 2018 to acquire cemetery properties for the City of Roslyn.
RCBA is an approved 501(c)3 charitable non-profit organization, recognized since 2011 by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.